Search This Blog

24 April 2009

Feeling Groovy

I think I have finally snapped out of my grouchy mood. I do believe I get seasonal depression. That was one of the nice things about living in the VI, I never got it when I lived there. Sun shiny days year round. I am so looking forward to this weekend. We are going to my friends cottage tonight, on the White or Muskegon River (I can't remember which) and will be there until Monday. We are tenting it and I can't wait. We did not do enough camping last year and I think my soul needs to be near nature more. There is something so calming about waking up outside and sitting near the campfire at night communing with our friends and family. This weekend is just what I have needed and eventhough it hasn't even started yet, I feel the tension that has been with me the past month or so lifting. So for now, I will forget about my messy house and the huge amounts of spring cleaning and garden prep I will be doing next weeked and relish in the fact that I have this weekend ahead of me.

Get out and enjoy the "sun shine shining down" to quote Jamiroquai!!!
Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment