Search This Blog

07 June 2011

Haven't felt this healthy in years. down 14.3lbs on The 17 Day Diet.

I have been doing The 17 Day Diet.  I am on Cycle 3 Day 8 and have lost 14.3 lbs.  My husband has lost 20lbs!!!  I am feeling so good and so healthy.  I put on some shorts yesterday that I couldn't even fit into last summer and they are too big.  I am not a dieter and never have been.  I hate that this is called a "diet" because it is really and change in eating habits.  Two of my aunts started the diet earlier this year and both of them are down to a size 4!  This sparked 10 other family members (my husband and I included) to start it.   I have tried eating less than 1200 calories a day and that didn't work.  I am beginning to believe that it is not just your calories but the types of food that you eat on this that make the difference.  We are eating so much more produce than we were and a lot less carbs.  My original goal was to get down to my prepregnancy weight, which I am almost at.  My new goal is to get 10lbs below that.  I am sure I can do because those numbers on the scale just keep going down and down!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment