Search This Blog

06 April 2016

Starting Over

Now that I seem to have my histamine and allergy problems under control, I am starting over and making a commitment to get to healthy weight.  I recently started a PiYo class and in doing so made some new friends!  They also seem committed to living healthy but are doing so in a very balanced way from what I can tell.

I started using all of these products about 3 weeks ago and I have really noticed a difference in digestion and sinus and eye issues. I am still getting flushing but overall I am feeling really good. With no allergy symptoms even though I have heard other people complaining about them.  Spring is typically a VERY bad time for me but I have been doing great.
GAIA HERBS ADRENAL HEALTH LIQUID PHYTO-CAPSULES
TULSI (HOLY BASIL) TEA
YOGI GINGER TEA
FOUR SIGMATIC INSTANT REISHI SUPERFOOD MUSHROOM DRINK MIX
I just ordered some dried reishi pieces and am going to make my own tea and extract because it will be a lot cheaper. 
YOUNG LIVING OILS (DIFFUSING AND ORALLY)
               LEMON
               PEPPERMINT
               LAVENDER
               THYME
               GINGER
               FENNEL
NIGELLA SATIVA SEEDS


In addition to these,  I have been taking the following for a couple of years:

Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
B-complex
Probiotics
DOA
Maca 
Tumeric
Quercetin.

I also think that eating a lot of anti inflammatory foods is helping me regulate my system and stop the histamine reactions.  I am still taking Zyrtec and Singulair but when spring season is over, I am going to try to wean off those too.

So, my plan is:
1. To do PiYo twice a week and walk 5 times a week.
2. stay on a reduced carb diet.
3. Eat mainly whole fresh foods and low fat high quality meats and proteins.  
4. Lose at least 35 lbs. by the end of summer, that is about 2 lbs a week.  

And I am not going to get stressed about it because if I don't meet these goals, I can always start over!

No comments:

Post a Comment