Search This Blog

30 April 2013

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie



I have been trying to make a smoothie a day.  Mostly I have been doing dairy-free but I was craving yogurt today.  This is fabulous!



Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

1 hand-full of baby carrots
1/2 cup + more to thin almond milk (I use unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze)
1/2 cup Libby 100% Pumpkin
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup plain fat free Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
stevia to taste
optional: 2 tbsp chia seeds


blend carrots and almond milk in blender until smooth
add all other ingredients and blend until smooth
if it is too thick, add a little bit of almond milk at a time until it is the consistency you like

Enjoy!


Another yummy one I have been doing is green apple and spinach with fresh ginger, lemon, and vanilla and ice.  I will post the recipe next time I make that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment