Search This Blog

03 March 2011

Spaghetti Tacos and the joy of being a kid.



Renee went to a slumber party recently and ever since then, she has been asking for Spaghetti Tacos. At first, I just dismissed the idea, thinking, "Seriously, that sounds gross!" She kept asking. So, I was told that "spaghetti tacos" were from a show called iCarly. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/06/dining/06tacos.html

Since Renee has braces, we opted for soft taco shells. Renee made hers with cheese and noodles tossed in butter.





I did mine with cheese, spinache wrapped in prosciutto, noodles, and pizza sauce. Not only did they taste good, they were fun to make. It is moments like this that I really enjoy having a child. It enables me to get silly, have fun, and not take life (or food) too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment