Search This Blog

11 April 2017

Colorado Bound!

I started off this very busy week seeing my favorite band, Elephant Revival at Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo.  Both them and the opener, The Dead Horses, put on fabulous shows!  EV is from Colorado, which happens to be where the hubby and I are headed on Friday.  So, this will be my last post until we return from vacation later this month.
photo credit from Solarium International website

We are headed to Fort Collins and get to stay at this gorgeous hostel, Solarium International, which is pictured above.   And we got a great deal through AirBNB from $69/night for a private room with a private bath.  This place looks amazing.  In addition to the beautiful atrium, it has an on-site yoga studio, community kitchen, hammocks, bikes for rent, and for those who want to partake a 420 friendly tee pee outside.

We will also be going into the mountains to visit my aunt and uncle in Eagle and some friends in Vail. I can't wait to do some hiking and brewery tours!  I will, of course, blog about this when I return.  I will post lots of picks on my Instagram account.  You can find me there @betterversionofme.tracie




No comments:

Post a Comment