30 April 2017

Oils that make you photosenstive

In light of the articles going around about the woman who went in a tanning booth after using essential oils , I really feel the need to write this post.

Even though essential oils are natural, they are still chemical compounds and can be dangerous if not use properly.  One of the things I love about Young Living, is the support we get a users from the people that introduced use.  I have numerous sources of information at my finger tips.  You should always, and I can't stress enough, ALWAYS, research each and every oil before using it.  Here is a list of UV photosensitive oils.  Please use oils responsibly.  If you even have any questions, ask the company you purchased your oils from.  Let this woman's mistake be a lesson for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment